Plastering Contractor – Installation & Repair
Plaster is a common ceiling and wall finisher that provides a durable surface and an attractive look to the interior or exterior of your home or building. This type of building material has been around for centuries, and is still a prominent option for constructing and maintaining architecture. Depending on the type of plaster, it has historically been composed of gypsum, lime, animal hair, sand and water but can constitute many other different elements with gypsum being the most popular. This substance can be successfully applied to wood, brick, and cement and is normally constructed using a three coat process. Here at Reed Plastering & Stucco Inc., we proudly offer plastering of the highest quality at a competitive price.
BENEFITS OF PLASTER
- Fire resistant: due to the high cement content in the material, it is effective in slowing fires and containing heat flow.
- Insulation and air barrier: can keep cool or warm air in depending on what is desired.
- Sound barrier: depending on the thickness it can provide a substantial sound barrier in between rooms.
- Works in any space: Unlike drywall, plaster can be applied to the most intricate of spaces. Architectural design is not a barrier when considering the application of plaster.
- Lasts hundreds of years: this durable material is known to withstand wear and tear.
Plaster can be a labor intensive and time consuming task so why not let our group of highly experienced plastering professionals do the work for you. We have an honorable reputation in the Vancouver and Portland metropolitan area and we guarantee only the highest quality of work at the lowest price possible. No matter how big or small your project, we are prepared to work for you and take great pride in the services we provide. Please call us today for your free, no obligation onsite inspection and estimate. We look forward to serving you.